Friday, July 1, 2011

More Free for Me at HEB

I think we're set on coffee for a good, long while.
I went to a different store this time-a newer, larger one in a more affluent community. Spent about 1 1/2 hours looking at dates. Well I tell ya what, this one is on top of the game! I wanted some chips to go with the Wholly Guacamole from earlier and I wanted to treat my men with ice cream. Since my massage place is literally right behind the HEB in the same strip mall, I figured why not check there. Found some chips out of date with no in date replacements. They wouldn't let me sub the same company's chips in the same size with the same price but different flavor. Oh well. It was worth a shot. I also couldn't get another pack of Irish Cream hot chocolate like I got last week for the same reason. Can you believe that 2 entire cases were still on the shelf dated from March? I did manage to find another huge canister of coffee out of date since March 2010 and some Planter's nuts. I've been wanting to try these for a while but they're just so dang expensive! Woo hoo! These will be great on our outing to Schlitterbahn next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment