Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gone but not forgotten

Hi there. I know I've been neglecting this blog, but it's for good reason. I've spent the last 1 1/2 months not living in my own place. I've been with my wonderful Newbie In-Laws. As great as they are, it's great to be in my own space again. We're less than a block away, so we're the closest we've been to family since I've joined in. That makes me happy. :)
Now that we're a week into getting settled, I'm ready to start super couponing again! I let a lot of our stuff dwindle down, some to the point of not having any. Most of our food had been used up, so I'm rebuilding that stockpile again too. I'm 2 1/2 months behind in clipping coupons, but mark my words I did get them all! Through this process I've learned that the filing method does NOT work for me. I'm a very visual person and if it's not all laid out in front of me (as in the binder method) I don't use them. It's disappointing. Also, I missed out on a lot of clearance deals with not having my fully stocked binder with me. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment