Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Blogs I'm Reading

I have added a LOT to the list of blogs I've been reading. Well, I do have a few more minutes than I used to... not much, mind you, but I do have more. Keep in mind that the more blogs you add, the more repetitive some become. On the other hand, the repeats of local sales sometimes catch deals that another didn't or that someone didn't think was a deal. I get hundreds of posts in my Google Reader every day, so keep that in mind when you add these. Also, you can always check The Frugal Map to see if there's any blogs locally that will help you save money right where you are!
  1. $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge
  2. A Few Short Cuts
  3. A Lot of Savings
  4. Attention Target Shoppers
  5. Attention WalMart Shoppers
  6. Be Frugal, Be Happy, Save a Bundle
  7. Centsible Savings
  8. Cha Ching Queen
  9. Cha-Ching on a Shoestring
  10. Common Sense With Money
  11. Coupon Dad
  12. Coupon Mommie
  13. Coupon Saving Game
  14. Couponing for 4
  15. Daily Essentials and Deals
  16. Fabule$$ly Frugal Mom
  17. Freebies 4 Mom
  18. Frugal Coupon Living
  19. Frugal Fun and Fortune
  20. Frugal in Houston
  21. Frugal Living and Having Fun
  22. Happy Couponing
  23. This blog (yeah, I'll shamelessly plug it here ;) )
  24. Houston Blogs: SuperSaver
  25. Houston on the Cheap (the woman who writes this blog is an AWESOME lady! She couldn't go to the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover Live Event, when it came to Houston last weekend so she sold me her (transferable) tickets. She bought hers when they were $10 each and I missed out on them - but she came to my rescue! Thank you so much, Vicki!)
  26. I Heart Saving Money
  27. I Heart Wags
  28. It's Hip to Save!
  29. Madame Deals
  30. Maven of Savin'
  31. Moms Need to Know
  32. Money Saving Mom
  33. My Penny Pile closed as of 2/6/2010
  34. Nicole's Nickels
  35. Pays to be Frugal
  36. Pocket Your Dollars
  37. Puget Sound Prudence
  38. Saving Your Cents
  39. Southern Savers
  40. STL Mommy
  41. That's Just Nifty Thrifty
  42. The Coupon "High"
  43. The Coupon Project
  44. The Good Deal Gal
  45. The Krazy Coupon Lady
  46. To Save A Penny
  47. Totally Target
Now, remember that each one of these blogs has a RSS feed that can easily be added to Google Reader. This makes a total of 62 money saving blogs I read regularly. The hardest part was when I didn't have internet. I tried to read them all through the WAP reader on my cell phone. Whew, was that hard and totally a chore that took all day every day! It's NOT recommended you do this. It IS recommended that you find ones in your area that will help you save locally. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment