Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Family Activities for This Weekend

I thought I'd share some events this weekend that are coming up and are free or close to free for the family. I don't do all of these with my son, but I always try to get to any of the hardware stores building events. I do keep track of other events just in case we're looking for something else fun to do.

Here's what's going on this weekend.

Saturday 2/6/2010
TimeActivityLocationSpecial Notes
9:00am-12:00pmMake a #20 Car DisplayHome DepotEvent Site
10:00am-2:00pmValentine's Day Workshop for KidsPottery Barn KidsEvent Site
11:00AM-3:00PMMake a Be My Valentine magnetic note holderLakeshore Learning CenterEvent Site
2:00pmPercy Jackson Movie PartyBorders BookstoresEvent Site Click on "Store Events" for a .pdf monthly calendar.
Various Times depending on location Story Time Barnes & Noble Bookstores Look on the Kid's page, in the column on the right there is an event locater by zip code.
Sunday 2/7/2010
TimeActivityLocationSpecial Notes
10:00am-2:00pmValentine's Day Workshop for KidsPottery Barn KidsEvent Site


This should make for some fun stuff this weekend and great memories too! Having fun on a budget is the best, isn't it!

ETA: If you're in the Houston area, there's another list of family activities by Vicki at Houston on the Cheap here.

No comments:

Post a Comment