Friday, March 12, 2010

Free Family Fun! Weekend of 3/13/2010

Gah! I hate sinus infections! It means I don't get to do fun stuff like blogging when I have stuff to blog. It's difficult to concentrate when your brain feels like it's trying to escape through your ears. Well, I'm well enough for right now to get up the free family fun stuff for this weekend. I don't know for how much longer I will feel this well because Mr. Newbie is on a moving around frenzy and dust is getting kicked up like nobody's business.

As always, call your preferred location to ensure they are participating in the event.

Saturday 3/13/2010
Sunday 3/14/2010
  • 12pm-5pm
    Bass Pro Shops
    Next Generation Weekend-free fishing basics, casting game, shooting gallery, sailboat races, make your own wiggle fish (at noon only)
    2010 Spring Fishing Classic
  • 1pm-5pm
    Michael's Crafts
    Make-it-take-it with purchase Ladybug Clay Pot
    Store Calendar
Wednesday 3/17/2010
  • St. Patrick's Day
    (just a reminder)

Have fun, guys! We won't be going to any Saturday events because I won tickets for us to go see Thomas the Tank Engine in Dallas, TX on Saturday. Since we're in Houston, this will be an all day event for us. We won these tickets courtesy of My Dallas Mommy. See, it is worth it to enter blog contests. Real people do win! :)


ETA: There's some more local Houston free/cheap fun over at Houston on the Cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment