Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Family Events for this weekend 2/27/10

I had been trying really hard to get these up by Friday, but this week and last week it just didn't work out. Sorry about that. Last Thursday, Mr. Newbie got hurt at work and this Thursday I ended up in the E.R. for what turned out to be a sinus infection causing a mega headache that made me think about my mortality for a minute there (my dad died of brain cancer and his dad died of an aneurysm so when something like this happens I freak out a little. I'm OK, so that makes me happy!

On to the family events for this weekend. As always, check the website given and call your preferred location to confirm they will be participating in this event.

Family Events for weekend of 2/27/2010
Event TitleLocationTimeWebsite
Dr. Suess Story Time
All Target locations
9:00am-11:00am
Read Across America


Build a LoweBot
Lowe's
10:00am-11:00amLowe's Build and Grow Clinic


Screening of Veggie Tales movie
Pistachio: The Little Boy that Wouldn't

Family Christian Stores

10:00am
12:00pm
2:00pm

Family Christian Stores
Locater
Make it-take it: Build a Molecule
Michael's Crafts
10:00am-1:00pm
Michael's The Knack


Make an I Love to Read Bookmark
Lakeshore Learning Centers
11:00am-3:00pm
LLC's Free Crafts for Kids


Story Time
Border's Bookstores
Depends on Location
Store Locater (my local store
has their own personal events
every weekend, so check.
Story Time

Barnes and Noble Bookstores

Depends on Location
Store Locater (again,
my local store has their own events so check
with your location)


Free Events on Tuesday 3/2/2010
Event TitleLocationTimeWebsite
March's Mini Model Build - Shamrock
Lego Stores
5PM while supplies last
Lego Stores Upcoming Events.
From what I understand, they are
very particular about the age 6-14
only rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment