Friday, July 30, 2010

My trip to Old Navy 7/30/2010

I think I'm going to have to frequent the Old Navy sales more often.  I never have because I'm a plus size girl and I make no bones about that fact, but I thought they didn't have clothes in my size.  Turns out they have XXL which is what I wear (I like my shirts a little bigger than I really do need for my personal comfort level).  I didn't know this, but decided to take a trip for the $2 cami's anyway.  I'm so glad I did.  I got the last 5 XXL camis!

My son insisted on being in the picture with the camis

We looked at the kid's markdown clothes, but I felt they were still too expensive for being markdown kid's clothes.  Nothing was under $10.  Maybe next time.

I love seeing such a huge number under "Total Discount" and such a small number under "Subtotal"


5 Camis at $8.50 each
Used the online coupon to get them for $2 each, limit 5
Paid $10.83 out of pocket including tax.

Nice!

There's 1 more day to this sale!  You can either tell them "Cami for me" at checkout or print up this coupon for the discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment