Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 awesome shopping trips today

Wal-Mart=Before q's $32.36, paid out of pocket $8.86
Walgreens=Before $51.76, after $21.99
CVS=Before $51.36, after $13.61.

Think about it-without using coupons and sales I would've paid $135.45. Instead I paid $44.90 out of pocket saving $85.58!

I'm so proud of myself. I haven't tried this hard to save money in a while due to not having internet to check my favorite money saving blogs.

Recently I realized there HAD to be some sort of reader like Outlook but for RSS feeds. I found RSS Bandit and it's helped so much! One of my neighbors has an open WiFi connection, but it's not strong enough to get to my apartment. This way I can go outside, download the blogs to the reader, and read what I need in my (air conditioned) place. I'm so happy to be back in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment