Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kroger trip 5/11

$74.15 before sales & discount card, $57.08 after discount card, $46.71 out of pocket after q's.

This is why I combine sales with coupons. Almost all of my weekly grocery budget would've been spent in one trip-and I only got us enough meat for tonight! I had to buy diapers (pre-k Newbie is trained except for over night). I really, really wanted watermelon and at least the whole ones were on sale for $4.99 each. I went ahead and got 10 2-liter Pepsi's at $0.84/each when you buy 5. I only got so many because I heard a rumor that you could get a RedBox code when on a Catalina. I got 2 free rental codes! Pre-K newbie is gonna have to deal with Fiber One yogurt which was on clearance for $1.75 each and I had $0.50 off q's that doubled. Now that I'm looking at my receipt, I think the cashier didn't scan all my q's! I had 3-$0.50 off q's for the Bird's Eye veggies and 2 $0.50 off for the yogurt. That should've been $2.50 in bonus & $2.50 in manuf. I don't have that!

No comments:

Post a Comment