Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kroger 5/4/2010-Saved 52%

$74.54 before sales & discount card, $55.78 after discount card, $35.65 after coupons, $32.36 after WIC. I'm pretty proud of the job I did. I didn't plan on getting the White Castles but I'm from Chicago and and missing the Slyders! It's not the same, but it's better than nothing. I also didn't plan on the Wanchai Ferry, but it was reduced to $2.99 a bag and I had $1.50 off coupons. I'm not too fond of these, but we're taking Financial Peace University classes once a week and this will help keep us from wanting to stop for fast food on those days. We're huge pop drinkers, so $0.59 each 2-liter is totally worth it! Oh, and the Fast Fixin' chicken and deodorant was free after q's. You might notice there's not a lot of fruits or veggies. I've been going to Froberg's Farm for most of them. It's nice to support a local business *and* get locally grown produce for a comparable price as the larger grocery stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment