Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CVS trip 5/4/2009

How awesome is this stuff? Well, let me tell you it's TOTALLY awesome! Here's the deal: we needed toilet paper. I didn't want to go out and spend $5 on *just* toilet paper. I heard about the Nivea deal at CVS and thought I'd try it out. I can already tell that CVS is more q friendly than Walgreens. They took all my q's except for one of my $4 off Nivea q along with my BOGO q. Oh well. Still got a great deal. I purchased 4 body washes, used 2-$4 off q's, 1 bogo q, and a $2 off CVS q that printed when I scanned my card at the machine. Got back $5 extra care bucks and paid $5.02 out of pocket. Then I used the $5 extra care buck to turn around and buy the Cottonelle for $4.49 (I probably had a q for that too, but my binder was in my car) and a Snapple for $1.29 (the can was marked $0.79 so I don't know what was going on there). I used the $5 ecb and paid $0.83 out of pocket. Total $5.85 out of pocket. Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment