Friday, April 23, 2010

I haven't been around for a reason :(

Hey, ya'll. Heidee ho from Texas! Ok, down to business...

I've lost internet access for a while now, which is why I haven't been around. I've had to go to McD's to soak up free internet, and even then I don't like to make it a habit to come here because my son would eat chicken nuggets every day if I'd let him... not good for the budget or the waistline. Fortunately, it's good to come here when it's hot out so he can play in the playland, so it might be more often soon. Unfortunately, none of the playlands have plugs in which I can keep my laptop fueled, so it's only for a max 2 hours at a time.

So, please be patient with me. Mr. Newbie will be getting a raise soon and along with getting some bills up to date, I plan to get some sort of internet service, even if it is just the $40/month service from Cricket. I miss posting my deals and pictures and fun weekend stuff.

Please be patient. I'll be back ASAP. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment