Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Running Behind

Hi y'all. I know I'm running behind on my posts. I have one trip from a few days ago at Wal-Mart that I haven't blogged about yet, but it's because I couldn't find the receipt. Cleaned up today and there it was - not where it belonged, but I found it!

And today I didn't get the cheap family fun things written out for a couple of excuses reasons. First of all, I was a few weeks behind in clipping/sorting my coupons and it really needed to get done (as well as reading/chopping up the last two issues of All You). I started clipping when the Dave Ramsey show started at 1 and didn't finish until about 6. Yeah, I was behind. The other reason was that Mr. Newbie called me to say that he was injured at work. Looks like he'll be at least taking a day, if not more, off. A 50-pound barrel fell on his back while he was unloading barrels from his big rig. Ouch! I was so glad I had RR's to use up and some freshly clipped coupons! Fortunately I had some B1G1 for Doan's pills, $1 off Ben Gay, there was a B1G1 sale for ibuprofen, and a clearance on some of the heat pads that stick to your back. I paid about $15 for $25 worth of stuff. Just another reason to stock up on these items when they're on sale and not just when you need them!

I'll be back as soon as possible, but as for tomorrow it looks like I'll be driving Mr. Newbie to see the company doctor for a work comp eval. Cross your fingers that it's not as bad as it feels right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment