Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Coupon Policies

Many stores have their coupon policies online. I like to print them up and keep them in my coupon binder for times that I have difficulties using my coupons at certain stores. It's always a good idea to do this. I haven't had to use it yet, but I've almost had to a few times. If you don't, sometimes coupons become a your-mileage-may-vary situation which is NOT good for you as the consumer. You spent your time researching these deals. You also spent your energy choosing this particular store. If a store wants my business again, they will keep me as the customer in mind, not the uneducated checkout lady that isn't familiar with the coupon policies.

Keep in mind, you get more flies with honey than with vinegar. Be nice when you're asking for "clarification" of what you don't understand.

  • Wal-Mart
  • Target
  • Walgreens (no matter how much we beg, they seem to want to refuse getting a written online policy)
  • Kroger doesn't have a policy, but Mommy Snacks has the most comprehensive list of FAQ's that she sent to corporate and got answers for.
  • HEB also doesn't have a policy, but Hot Coupon World has a very comprehensive FAQ's also. update 3/10/10: There's another post by Frugal Reality about what one of her readers' conversations with HEB
  • Randall's
  • Fiesta - I can't seem to find one online. If anyone reading might know of where I can find one, please leave me a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment